A stunning 4 bedroom, self catering home, on Kinchurdy Road in the beautiful Highland village of Boat of Garten, close to Aviemore.
Year round availability. Weekly rental and Short breaks. Fibre broadband Wifi.
Comfortably sleeps 8 adults, plus cot ** Perfect for family gatherings with all generations catered for.
Discounts may apply for couples and small family groups.
Booking Calendar and full details on How to Book page.
Fully refurbished in 2014 the property offers generous family accommodation
Outdoor enthusiasts welcome. Excellent amenities for Anglers, Walkers, Cyclists, Golfers.
Close to Cairngorm Mountain Ski resort.
Fibre broadband Wifi included
Sorry No Pets. Non-Smoking
- Living accommodation all on one floor
- Open plan living/dining room,
- Fully equipped modern kitchen and utility/boot room,
- Family bathroom and separate shower-room (both with W.C.)
- 4 bedrooms (Superking, King and 2 twin rooms).
- Extensive garden with outdoor seating, BBQ and dining area, space for parking.
- Outdoor children's play area with 12 foot TP trampoline. Outdoor games and sledges. Outdoor table tennis.
- Garden is gated and fenced.
- Garage available for storage (bikes, skis,fishing rods, golf clubs).
From the picturesque woodland setting on Kinchurdy Road there are plentiful walking and cycling trails accessible from the front door, including direct links to The Speyside Way and Sustrans Cycling Route 7.
A 10 minute stroll takes you to the heart of the village complete with Post Office, Village shop, Convenience store, Restaurant, Hotel and the very stylish 1896 Gallery and Cafe.
RSPB Loch Garten Reserve, Strathspey Steam Railway, Boat of Garten Golf and Tennis club are all close by as is Cairngorm Mountain Ski and watersports centres at Loch Morlich and Loch Insh.
**Neighbouring property recently renovated and may be possible to rent both in combination. Ask for details via booking form.